- I have attached the programme order and a plan for the day for 17th November. There are limited changing facilities at the ARC so please come in concert dress. Delia and her team will be serving tea and coffee between the rehearsal and the concert.
- We will be wearing ordinary poppies instead of our usual flowers ( men too please) – if you are new to the choir and need a red bow tie I will have them with me next week. They cost £3.
- Sara is performing in a concert – A Ploughman’s Tale – at St Francis Church, Bournville Green this Sunday (11th November) at 4 pm. Please come and support.
- There are a couple of carol singing opportunities.
1. Saturday 1st Dec at the Cat’s Protection League, Hollywood from 1 – 1.30pm – a list will go on the table next week.
2. Thursday 13th Dec at St Mary’s Hospice on Raddlebarn Rd for the hospice from 5.30 – 6.30pm. Please email me if you can do this one.
3. Saturday 1st Dec at the Cat’s Protection League, Hollywood from 1 – 1.30pm – a list will go on the table next week.